WINNING WITH RELATIONSHIPS - 21 Laws of Influence
There is no such thing as success without successful relationships. According to the Grant study at Harvard, the longest longitudinal study of all time, the single most important factor in happiness and success is the strength of our relationships. Social skills are the most important skills we can build. Justin Cohen shares powerful insights to build long lasting relationsips to help you sell, serve and lead. You will discover:
- How to motivate people to do what needs to be done.
- Prevent and resolve
- Inspire people to realize their full potential.
- Nelson Mandela’s three-step ESP charisma method to create instant rapport – which Justin experienced first-hand!
- Why it’s better to over-communicate than under-communicate.
- How exceeding expectations in little ways produces big results
With a combination of cutting-edge research, humour, entertaining stories and practical take-home tools, Justin will help you win at relationship!
“Justin really made his presentation relevant to our organization. This was the best guest speaker engagement we’ve had in ten years.” Dirk Eksteen, Executive Director, Bytes Managed Solutions
“Justin Cohen is the most informative, entertaining and inspiring speaker that I’ve seen. He is one of the key reasons that this year’s annual convention was rated the best in our history. I would highly recommend him to anyone, anywhere.” – Dave Goranson, President, American Society for Training and Development, USA
“More than just relationships, this is a ‘tour de force’ on leadership.”
Eric Peacock, Director, Academy of Chief Executives, UNITED KINGDOM